Monday, February 09, 2009

Long days...

I haven't had time to post since it's been so busy since my return from Nashville. Oddly, something weird is happening with my breasts. Seems like my milk is coming back in. All I can figure is that the "mommy" hormones kicked in when I got home after being away from him for so long. Why am I posting this? Because I am in PAIN!!!! And it's just not what I was expecting. Anyone have a clue about this bit of mystery? And yes, I have a call into my doctor for those of you who think I'm a nutcase.

And while on the topic of healthcare (again), I didn't expect that we'd be taking Little G in for surgery on Thursday, but there you have it. He's having surgery in his ears (tubes) and we hope this helps with all the infections. It's been nonstop antibiotics for the past 5 months.

Well, off to bed. After writing all evening, I've got to take the baby to the allergy doctor in the morning for another stick and then more work, work, work. I do have some adorable photos but I'm just too tired to post them tonight. I guess I'll have some time on my hands Thursday morning to get them posted. More later.

No comments: