Saturday, June 27, 2009

G update


No cellular service in this hospital. No e-mail except the middle of the night (3 am) and no f-booking works here as far as messages. I can text, that's about it. So if you haven't heard from me, that's why.

Things are very rough. Not good. G is still in the hospital and is not doing well. Lots of vomiting due to medication issues. Right when it looks like he's turning a corner, he vomits again and we start all over. Having trouble managing his pain as well.

This is not my favorite hospital. It's a sad place to be. Lots of very, very sick children and lots of "code blue" announcements all day. It's really, really difficult. I actually would prefer to be at home. In fact, for the first time in my life, I almost disconnected everything and fled the other night. Took us 48 hours to get him into a room. Not acceptable.

I've tried posting now five times. If this doesn't work, it's not getting posted. Sorry. Exhausted. I'll try again tomorrow. Looks like we'll be here until Sunday.

1 comment:

Bill Ory said...

Hold fast to prayer. He is getting prayer over here also. My family and myself know a few things about both hospitals and babies in them. Remember that the sqeaky wheel gets the grease. Keep on squeaking at the hospital and we will keep on squeaking to God.

Love you,

Bill Ory and Family