Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Gerard Weight - 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Happy St. Patty's Day - check out my little green sleeper!


Aunt Heather is visiting from Toronto and we're having a nice time getting acquainted. I'm starting to hold my head up a little on my own and I'm getting stronger and stronger every day. If only we could ditch this oxygen business...but that will have to wait a while.
----------------
Tomorrow we track back to the hospital for the RSV shot. It's an ordeal to travel with the equipment, and us ladies will be on our own since Michael teaches all day on Tuesday. Should be interesting. While this post is short, you can see Little G's weight is up again and he's starting to look like a regular newborn. We learned at our last visit that he will have to go to Primary Children's Hospital for a surgical procedure we weren't expecting. More on that at a later date.

I'm so excited that Heather's here! We're having a wonderful time catching up and just living the life of "life around Gerard" this week. Today Michael let us slip out to the gym for an hour and we got ourselves moving. Now I need a nap.

No comments: