Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jan. 17 - Still Sick


Gerard weight last night - 3 lbs. 11 oz. Still stable.

For those of you who have been trying to contact me, sorry for the slow-to-no response but I've been feeling horrible. I've got the crud - plus last night I developed pink eye. I honestly don't remember ever having my eye sealed shut with infection before, but there you have it... I'm going to see the doctor, yet again.

As for the little guy, this post is for Bennett, my cute nephew. This is a photo of Gerard's little isolette in the NICU. I guess it could be a "boat" on it's own... (?) And here's a photo of Gerard "almost" smiling from the other day. Uncle Michael took some photos yesterday that weren't very good (not in focus), so you'll have to wait until Aunt Becky's back in commission.



No comments: