Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20 - Out of Isolette

Weight - 3 lbs. 15 oz.

Like Auntie Angela says, he's just cruising along...
Today when Michael visited Gerard he was moved out of the isolette and into an uncovered bed. Wow! Almost a big-boy crib! They have him on an incline so he can breathe easier. Here's a pic of him napping with his little Wildcat. The stuffed toy is about 9" long for reference.

In today's video, he's trying to get comfortable. He doesn't care for sleeping on his back, which is really funny, because that's how he slept while he was incubating. I know they say you shouldn't lie on your back when you're pregnant after the first trimester, but that's how I slept best, and that's what he liked as well. I guess not so much now -


As for me, my right ear is still plugged and weepy and rings constantly. We'll be hitting the Instacare again tomorrow. My eyes have cleared up. Hooray! Some progress. Since my birthday is Wednesday, I'd really like my gift to be to be able to see my son. So I need to get well ASAP!

No comments: